Canadian Cattle Buyers Credit (CCBC), a division of JGL, offers one of the largest cattle finance programs in Canada. Financing is available for all classes of cattle from conception to consumption.
Our Value Proposition
CCBC prides itself on customizing financial terms to meet the needs of individual clients and the demands of doing business in the Canadian cattle industry. We differentiate ourselves from traditional lending institutions in Canada by offering greater flexibility and liquidity. Our understanding of the marketplace and the collateral allows us to provide funding for up to 95% of the estimated MVA of the inventory.
Furthermore, you will have access to our risk management team to discuss marketing or hedging opportunities for your inventory. Our Risk Team is strictly focused on the risk associated with beef and agriculture production.
What We Offer
- Strict Confidentiality
- Competitive Rates
- Feeder, bred heifer, and cow loan programs
- Feed advance program
- Risk management program
- Customized lending limits with feed advance options
- Control over marketing on a first right of refusal basis.
- Courteous and knowledgeable account managers
- Expertise in cattle markets, government programs, futures markets and Risk Management.
Check out the CCBC website for more information.